Friday, February 16, 2007

YA, UND NEXT YEAR YOU VILL TELL ZE WHOLE VORLD ZAT YOU LUF UZ UND VE ARE JUST LIKE ZEM


CNN is moving a story, now, saying Second Tier Rep. Tom Tancredo (seen here in his Rocket J. Squirrel outfit), a Repiglican presidential wannabe from Colorado, is really annoyed with the NFL after it rejected a commercial pimping the Border Patrol that was supposed to air during the Super Bowl. And to make up for his having a hissy-fit, he wants the NFL to guarantee the boys in brown a commercial slot in next year's event and a statement of support for its efforts.... He's got to be kidding.... Excuse me, I had to stop writing for a moment because I was laughing so hard that I almost hurled chunks all over my latest copy of USNWR.
Yup. I think this does it; proves Tancredo has jumped the shark in a wild-eyed attempt to be more patriotic than thou.

No comments: