Tuesday, September 26, 2006

MORE CHANGES

Sorry about this guys, but Geezer and River Rat have forced changes. From here in, you need to register and your comments will be scanned before they are published.
For the most part, nothing you've written here to this point will be spiked, and you are still free to express yourselves fully on any topic. We will not, however, provide a forum to those who have nothing worthwhile to say and merely pollute this blog with invectives and name calling. Should you need further clarification, please refer to the very first post of this blog.
Those who will automatically be admitted are; Tricky Dick, Symmy, Michael Swartz , Historical Wit, Swampy, Warfarin. River Rat, as you know, your admittance is provisional.
Geezer is out.

7 comments:

RAT said...

Your choice River Rat

RAT said...

River Rat: I thought you were gone.... that's what you said...you told me to go fuck myself, that you were leaving and you wouldn't be back. You didn't lie to me did you?
I distinctly remember you writing that JFA had kicked you off.... that is anything but a liberal blog.... and even if it were, shouldn't the fact that you've been ejected from so many blogs cause you to consider modulating your behavior?

RAT said...

yes I did.... that's why I left and started my own blog

RAT said...

That's a good Idea, Truth. It's done

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

A private blog author deciding to moderate comments on his own blog site is not censorship River Rat.

What a freakin' moron.

RAT said...

Welcome Gunny:
As much as I appreciate your position, please refrain from characterizing other posters.
Thanks

RAT said...

Symmy:
I don't know if Steele is able to represent me. But he's a republican and so I don't WANT him to represent me. On a gut level, I think that anyone who is a member of the same party as the FIrst Moron is capable of thinking clearly enough to vote outside party lines.
Eddie Lee.... don't get me started. I thinik he's a crazy-assed bigot... 'nuf said
On the subject of your teary eyes.... It's allergy season.