Monday, March 05, 2007

YOU GO GIRL.... THE DEMS NEED SOMEBODY LIKE YOU WORKING FOR THEM


I'm beginning to take a shine to Ann Coulter. Every time she opens her mouth she seems to shove something in it and it's helping those she claims to despise.

That said, it's nonetheless troubling that she seems to have developed a habit of casting aspersions upon mens' sexuality, and it's got me wondering if perhaps our bottle-blonde little friend is not what she'd like us to believe she is.
In the lexicon of those in the mental health profession, I'm wondering if we're seeing a case of Projection, here. That is, it may seem to some (myself included) that Annie's calling names to deflect attention from the fact that she's a closeted carpet-muncher..... not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. That is, unless you're trying to curry the favor of those whose sex lives are so like Wonder Bread, they need to take exception to anyone else have a better, more interesting one.
But the more I look at this, the more I think I've seen this act before..... Yes, Junior High School, I think it was.... maybe earlier. ... When when puberty was dawning and the questions of sexual identity were first being posed and explored, and certail people would try to mask their insecurities by calling attention to others. Whew, didn't you just hate that? Thank God, it was over and done by high school. ... At least I thought it was.
But now here's Anne Coulter, at the age of what... 39, 40.... doing the same thing. Nobody blooms that late. I mean, she's got a mouth on her like a longshoreman, we never see her in the company of a man, and with a demeanor like hers, she can't afford to be seen with a woman..... People would talk.
But I want her to continue talking. It's alienating the very middle class she claims to be speaking for and drives them to the polls to yank the blue lever. You go girl.

No comments: