Thursday, December 14, 2006

THERE ARE INCREASINGLY LOUD QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ORIGINS OF THE WTC COLLAPSE AND FEW ANSWERS

I'm trepadacious about bringing up this subject, both because I don't know a lot about structural analysis of large buildings and because I strongly suspect that my government- specifically the Bush Administration- is a rogue state. In effect, I fear it more than I do terrorists in turbans. Nevertheless, I'm posting a link to a very interesting film about the unanswered questions surrounding the collapse of the three buildings at the World Trade Center. You guys need to watch it and judge for yourselves if it has any legitimacy..... Personally, I think it does. I'm just not sure how much.

6 comments:

RAT said...

but did you watch the movie?

RAT said...

.... and yes I know he was in elementary school.... he'd still be there if he hadn't flunked out.

RAT said...

The pic were taken on the causeway bridge into chincoteague.

RAT said...

I don't really like the Sumatran... got a bad thing at the end. Kenya AA is good. I used to love Aden roast... but it's no longer available....
As to the movie, your comment, DIck, is a like refusing to look at a piece of evidence because it doesn't fit your idea of who committed a crime or how it was done...... Don't be too quick to judge.

RAT said...

oh Please send us a picture of the Dr. Suess dog dressed up like a reindeer.

RAT said...

as to the film... I'm not pimping it... but I am saying it raises some troubling question that the report does not answer or even address.
And the Washington Post: I do recall being curious and troubled by the the fact that in the days immediately following the attack, the First Shrub called a meeting at the Whitehouse with virtually all the editors of major news organizations in the country.... and afterwards they were all on the bus when it came to sending troops into Iraq, and none were raising questions about 911 or the president's war plans.