Friday, December 01, 2006

BRITNEY JUMPS THE SHARK AND PLUMMETS TO OBLIVION

Yikes. Did any of you guys catch the latest Britney Spears photos? Spears has spent a while at the top of the list of women who men would most like to see naked. But now it turns out that, like the whole two-women-one-man scenario, the fantasy is better (trust me on this) than the reality.... Jesus Christ, what was she thinking?
Well, this just goes to support my suspicion that her stardom was nothing more than a slick PR campaign to craft an all-American girl pop star out of trailer trash and rake in the money.
Now with just a couple flashes of her long sought-after beaver, her career as a pop-singer to teenieboppers is done. Kaput. Paws Up. Mr. an Mrs. American Mommie and Daddy almost certainly don't want the little girls to emulate some pop tart who transitions from a teen idol who sing for a living to one who encourges papparazi to give her a curbside gynocological examination.... and you just know this wasn't just an instant of her being accidentally caught in an awkward position.... not with the possibility of her soon to be ex shopping a four hour long sex tape around to various media outlets, with a reported asking price of $50 million. No, someone must have sugestted to her that the tape would plummet in value if she showed the goodies before he did. And that may be true, but she should propably thought about the collateral damage to her admittedly flagging career. Now she joins the ranks of people like her new buddy Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson... still famous, but for what?.... I just bet her mom and dad are so proud of her.

6 comments:

RAT said...

Dick:
I already get rockler, fine wordworking and this old house. But man does nopt live by wood alone.... yeah, yeah, I see the humor here..... Nevertheless, I still try to keep up on what's happening around me.... I have nieces, and friends with teeniebops... But I also know who Moshe Dian was, and Vladamir Putin, and Mel Gibson, Micheal Richards and others who shape the social and political buzz.
I was you, I certainly wouldn't admit to being as socially ignorant as you're claiming to be.

swampcritter2 said...

Ratturd, Maybe woodworking isn't your thing, or you're just not adept at working with your hands I can understand that. But after I read Triky Dick's last post, doggone it, I went out to my shop and got busy. Well Shazzam! Two hours later I've hand-crafted a fine Brittney Spears wall plaque letter holder with a neat little slot for holding the mail.aury1

RAT said...

swampy: shouldn't that be ".... for holding the male?"

swampcritter2 said...

Ratturd, the synonym was intended to be assumed by the reader. Congratulations. I only write 'em I don't explain 'em.

Anonymous said...

well we still don't know if she's a true blonde or not. The Cooder was shaved. What a slut, did you see the pics of her falling out of the leopard print dress. She was either really stoned or real drunk or both. But you are right, Janet Jackass did the same thing. Career is going nowhere so TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHS! ohh excuse me wardwrobe malfunction!

RAT said...

I think not..... The only way I found out about this was a story on some entertainment show the had a film her her singing when she was a small child... eight or ten years old.... with dark hair.... and what is it with shaving to look like a 6-year-old?.... neatly trimmed? Absolutely. But shaved.... makes it look like I'm molesting a child.... no thanks.