Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THANK GOD THE REPIGS ARE TOO STUPID TO KNOW WHEN THEY'VE BEEN SPANKED

Well, just as JFA went dark and Hadley Whiplash crawled off to sulk in the basement, Delmarva Dealings struck up Ruffles and Flourishes and paraded himself back into the blogosphere amid the applause of ... well, no one, really.
Holding himself out as some sort of conservative intellectual (now there's an oxymoron for you) his pontifications on political issues betrays both his ignorance of the current climate and his longing for a return of a demented grade B movie star as commander in chief... We would like to take him to school, but he won't allow comments, opposing or otherwise. .... Just another light-weight too fearful to leave his nest and fight the good fight. Pity.

4 comments:

joe albero said...

I don't understand your Post here Rat? Delmarva Dealings is allowing comments, you can clearly see so on their Blog.

Perhaps they're censoring them like Hadley did? If that's the case, they won't last very long.

RAT said...

RR: No butt ramming here, and no personal attacks... I warned you once before. There will not be another warning.... In this case, Wit is correct, some posts are closed to comments.

RAT said...

No, I don't think Hadley WHiplash is a fascist.... I think he subscribes to fascist thinking at times, especially when he gets all jazzed over some crap the fascist entertainers (Rush, Pat, Little Annie Fannie, ect)spew. But then he's not shown me any real ability to deconstruct and analyze the propaganda... for that matter, neither have you.... so I give most of you a pass, most of the time.... except when you come right out and endorse a particulat candidate, elected official or policy-- then I feel freee to hammer your logic, reasoning and and your position. But I don't call you names. I might utter the words to myself, but I don't print them. And I don't want you to print them either. This is my blog, and I get to make the rules. And I do my best to enforce those rules with an even hand. ... If it was Wit calling you names, I wold call him to task also. ... Listen, I don't have many rules -- just this one, as matter of fact. And we're all adults, so I expect a minimal level of civility and respect from everyone to everyone. Is everyone clear on this? If you cannot, or will abide by this one simple rule, then you need to stay home.

RAT said...

If you're referring to me as a liberal hate monger, RR, I beg to differ... I don't monger hate, and I'm not sure that I'm a liberal.
Personally, I don't care if someone spews hatred, but they's better be able to defend their position if they do it here. This blog is an intellectual exercize wherin you get to espouse your position and defend it. Use it for that purpose, not as a stump to call your neighbors names, just because you disagree with them and cannot articulate an opposing perspective. In effect, you don't have to be "nice," you just have to be civil.
Have a good night RR. We'll talk more on Thursday... I have to be in DC tomorrow.