Wednesday, October 04, 2006

FOLEY DROPS THE OTHER SHOE TO TRY TO EXPLAIN WHY HE WAS DROPPING HIS PANTS

Oh come on, you had to see this coming two miles down range. Seeking perhaps to mitigate his guilt in the eyes of the public, Mark Foley yesterday went public with a claim that he was molested when he was a boy. .... I see. And how, I want to know, does this excuse, mitigate or even explain his behavior? The answer is that it doesn't. The only thing it does is tell the public that his alleged first-hand knowledge of the damage inflicted on the victims would have kept anyone with an ounce of morality from inflicting it on others. The fact that he apparently couldn't resist his sick urges brands him as a sociopath unfit to walk among us. He needs to go someplace special, someplace where people can keep an eye on sociopaths and control their actions, someplace where he can rest, reflect and retire ... the Atlanta Federal Pen leaps immediately to mind.

3 comments:

RAT said...

Loser:
You feel emasculated by Hillary?... huh, sounds very insecure to me...nevertheless, we try to stay away from butchery, so we're gonna stick with the federal pen idea.

RAT said...

Hey, if it happens ... well that's just a risk you assume when you engage in that sort fo behavior....

RAT said...

I can't speak for WIt.... I don't know him.... But I'm married to a strong, smart woman, and I feel no intimidation whatsoever. ... I don't believe she does either. But make no mistake, no one has ever confused me with Barney Fyfe. I fear no man, but that's not to say that I have no fear..... I used to think and say that, but God and circumstances have a way of teaching humility.
Cheating?... I don't do it. It's counter-productive. My wife knows I look at other women, But she also knows I don't touch, and I certainly don't taste. As I sit here thinking about this, I can't even think of any woman I would risk my marriage for.... I mean, certainly I know some very attractive women, but none that I would risk my marriage for. I love my wife and I believe that she loves me.... most of the time.